Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

hmmm my girlfriend says the same thing!!

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

You ever seen them things run? :eek: ;)

Holy crap, I am not that coordinated, I'd piss it off, it'd start chasing me, I'd trip and fall and it'd bite my foot off.. ;) :laugh: :laugh:

3. Junior M

Sure! :rolleyes: Can we get Green attack in here to give us the truth? ;) :laugh:

4. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

yeah, hence why they put a picture of a turtle on the slow end of the throttle:laugh:

I'm starting a turtle shell collection at the house of all the dead/ old ones i've found empty

5. Junior M

Oh, well that aint always true, them things can haul ass! And I cant run for s#it, especially in boots..

I'll kill a couple bigs turtles that are in our pond, but you gotta come get them.. :laugh:

6. Dirtman2007

I've never been around a turtle that a fast walk could not beat... I know Ya'll are a little slow in SC but come on:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nah you aught to try running in flip flops after you almost stepped on a snake walking near a pond:dizzy:

fun stuff, white people can jump too:laugh:

7. Junior M

Well, you aint seen them big turtles run, the one I saw at the sportsmans classic could haul, them little ones are the slow ones..

You aint never seen me move so fast, I was in the pond in shorts raking some moss out and a snake popped out of a hole under the bank, I went runnin.. :laugh: :laugh:

I think you need to invest in a pair of snake boots.. That'd be real fashionable with shorts.. :laugh:

8. Dirtman2007

yeah right, you wouldn't catch my azz out in a pond raking moss anyways. I've already told the bossman that one, you want it done, you do yourself, I'm staying on the machine. I know what lies below the waters surface.

9. Junior M

Well, its the neighborhood pond(no money to put in it) and its my buddies house so we were just cleaning up a little corner so it didnt look so rough...

You can tell your boss that cause he's your uncle, he'll feel bad for firing you.. :laugh:

10. Dirtman2007

He'd be Screwed (with a capital S) without me.

then he would have to work:dizzy: