1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh: That would just be a shame.. Do you still have a helper or are you running everything solo now?

2. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm the one man show:weightlifter:

3. Junior M

Sweet, need a helper this summer? I know a guy lookin for a job.. :laugh:

4. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey! i got first dibs on ditch bitc@!

5. Junior M

Thats fine, I'll be in the machine.. :weightlifter: :cool2: :laugh:

6. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

haha, you got me there.

7. Dirtman2007

Can't let this white crap hold up progress, today I played around for a few hours just to get out of the house:laugh: clearing some around the edges of a field I'm working on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

still a little wet
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hauling the mats out, I got about 1/8 mile past this picture and got stuck, 12,000Lbs of mats on a muddy hill I just could not make up out. I did not feel like walking to get the machine so I left the trailer and will get it in the morning when it's 15 out, ground should be froze by then.

[​IMG]

8. Junior M

Dam, yall ever thought of a gooseneck, definetly got that ford squatting.. :weightlifter:

We were suppose to get all kinds of snow and I wake up and it didnt even frost here! :realmad:

9. Dirtman2007

Don't need a gooseneck, this works just fine and dangy. There's probably over 12K on that trailer, its going to squat some. I've seen it worse:laugh:

10. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

Chris, how common is it for you guys to get snow like that? I thought maybe it snowed every once in a while and that was rare....but you've had quite a few storms role in. It's 54 and sunny here.