Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

about 50,000 lbs

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I've been down that road before, the mini machines are sooooo much easier to work on when packing the seals!

3. Dirtman2007

man there's like 20 different rings in the kit i got, I can't find where they all go too:hammerhead:

4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

You know you've done it right when you've still got parts left over.. :hammerhead: ;) :laugh:

5. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

i'm going thru withdrawl chris....... post some pictures and more vids please... lol

6. Dirtman2007

Chris does have somewhat of a life other than lawnsite:laugh:

So what have I been doing

well oneday I started to change the sprockets out on the skid steer as they had wore to the point where theey could start ripping the luggs out as they had a hooked wear shape to them. tracks still have plenty of life left in them. the sprockets were 1/32" too small so i had to take them back so they could spin then down a little.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

then I did a little pond shoreline cleanup

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So today I got covered in oil and grease yet again putting the top cylinder back on the daewoo. I have not been this dirty in a couple years:laugh: I need to go scrape the grease out from under the fingernails before I go out tonight:laugh:

[​IMG]

7. Dirtman2007

So today I got around, did a little stump removal job this morning with the yanmar, only took one picture of it before and forgot to take pics afterwards so oh well on that one lol

yep I am finally back at home, I've got my steel toe shoes on and my protective pants.... just the way i like it:laugh:

[​IMG]

I did some much needed cleaning on the two big excavators this afternoon, volvos clean again. I used the rednack war wash method that you will see on youtube later:laugh:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then I got up on it, power washed and degreased the dirty daewoo (sounds dirty lol)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Redneck Excavator wash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4s7IvMjhI

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  8. CAT powered

CAT powered LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd like to see Junior try that on his OROPS Bobcrap.

:laugh:

9. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

You shore got sum purty legs!

10. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

It maybe warm again here, but it aint that warm!