Dirty Bed!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, my wife said that the bed was dirty and needed to be made...so I did. She then told me that I made the wrong bed oops!!:p I took the bedliner out and wow, just wow. I couldnt beleive how much crap was stuffed under that thing!! I think this is something I should do a lil more often And yes, that is my ugly mug,lol:laugh:

random 004.jpg

random 007.jpg

random 006.jpg

random 008.jpg

2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Dump the truck and hookup the trailers to that motor home!

3. Bigred350

Bigred350 LawnSite Senior Member

Leave that plastic bedliner out and get you a thick rubber mat to lay in the bed.
    That plastice liner is hell on a bed. It will make it rust out faster and it rubs all the paint off.

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

That is my grandfather's pride and joy. He barely drives it, much less let me drive it, lol

I am gonna be getting a spray in liner soon. After I saw all that dirt, muclh, grass, etc under there, I wont ever get a plastic liner again!!!

5. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Spray in bedliner! One of the best things you can spend money on for your truck.

6. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Is it worth doing both? I like the plastic because its easy to slide stuff on, but then again i dont want my truck bed to rust under the plastic.

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

No, it wouldnt be worth it, IMO. It is roughly 500 bucks or so to get a Line x or Rhino liner sprayed in, then what ever a plastic insert would cost. So total would be the best part of $1,000!!!! Not worth it, so I would go with one or the other

8. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I put a plastic one in my 2007 2500 HD, only because i want the leaves and mulch to slide out easier. I have never had a truck rust through a bed because of a plastic liner but then again the longest i keep my trucks has been 8 years. I think they both have their place.