Dirty WHITE boy!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tharrell, Jul 31, 2004.

1. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I am truly a dirty white boy! You may need your sunglasses!

dsc00028.jpg

2. Fescue Farmer

Fescue Farmer LawnSite Member

Oh boy! thats what I look like at the end of a day - Even after I scrub the grass and dirt off, a tan remains. So if I wear shorts and sandals I look like I have white socks on! People are always commenting on it. The life of a landscaper!

3. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Tharrell, do you have the tons of sores from getting smoked with objects as well? I do too, but it beats the heck out of sweating to death in jeans...

4. Fescue Farmer

Fescue Farmer LawnSite Member

So Tharrell,

What is life like in Mount Airy? Is it like Mayberry or not?

5. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Well Mt. Airy, MD was a nice quiet town that is becoming a noisy one. Since the building boom started 10 years ago. Mt. Airy, NC is nice from what I have been told.

Funny true story. I was at the fire convention talking to a fire equipment dealer and the dealer was talking to me and this guy next to me. Well I didn't realize that the guy next to me was from the MAVFC of NC. So when he asked what are current equipment was, we gave different answers. He was confused. The dealer thought we were from the same dept. LOL

6. all degree

all degree LawnSite Senior Member

Dude clip your toenails. You must kill your girlfriend in bed

7. grasssin

grasssin LawnSite Senior Member

you need to trim the W.E. chaps from power41.com, they cinch up with velcro and take 30 seconds to put on and take off. saves your legs and keeps from grass getting in your shoes.

Ditto on the toenails...

8. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah, I lost my heavy duty clippers. There's nothing like them. They're probably underneath that big pile of sweaty clothes and grassy socks! Man! Am I really that white? Funny, I grew up at the beach and have always kept a tan except for the last couple of years. Gotta go look for those clippers!

9. jestermg

jestermg LawnSite Member

A stihl hedge trimmer will clip those babies just right!

lol

10. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

Or an angle grinder