disappearing thread

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by cutting edge, Jan 24, 2002.

1. cutting edge

cutting edge LawnSite Member

I started a thread in the commercial lawn care forum titled "recall on exmark lazer hp". I left my computer and came back later to check for replies. I hit refresh and when the screen reloaded my thread was gone. I clicked on the home page and I was no longer listed as being online. I have cookies turned on so I don't have to log in each time, but it would not log me in. I had to change my password to get back on the forum. What happened? Is my thread still here or do I need to start it again?

Thanks,
    Derek

2. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

It's not just you. Something strange is going on. I posted a reply to the thread "would you offer a discount" and came back an hour later to find out my post wasn't even posted. It was posted before I left. SPOOKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAWNS AND MOWER

3. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

It wasn't me!! LOL

4. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

One of my responses to a thread left a little while ago is gone too. WEIRD!

5. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

It's not just the lawncare forum. I lost a post in the landscaping forum. Why I'm I even writing this since it will vanish and nobody will read it!!!!!!

LAWNS AND MOWER

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I will check into this...

Can you give me specifice thread links?

Thanks

7. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Pierre will look into this as soon as he gets over his flu... hard to do work like this with a head cold!

Chuck