Discharge blocker

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Green Leaves, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Green Leaves

Green Leaves LawnSite Member

I am having tremendous difficulty with the discharge blocker. The problem is that it will not open all of the way, leaving a lot of extra clumps. It also does not close properly all of the way either. Obviously, it is new this summer and has not worked properly for a several months now. My service dealer can not fix and have heard several other complaints about this NEW needs the kinks worked out of unit. Your help would be greatly appreciated. It took me so long to post because I am finally fed up.
    Thanks,

Sean
    Green Leaves

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Green Leaves,

Do you mean our Operator Control Discharge (OCD)?

Casey

3. Green Leaves

Yes. Your help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Sean

4. eXmark

Sean,

Please PM me your email address and phone number? I'll have someone contact you and discuss your problems.

Casey

5. Green Leaves

Casey,
    I have not heard from Exmark yet regarding my problem. I did however hear from them after forwarding my information for a time consuming survey about my triton deck and my satisfaction with it. I am rather disappointed at this point with Exmarks customer service.
    Have a great weekend,
    Sean

6. eXmark

Sean,

I'm sincerely sorry. I failed to forward your information on to the appropriate person. I have since done so, and I copied you on the email correspondence. Let me know if you have any questions about the email.

My Apologizes,
    Casey