Discharge door

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by broken leg, Sep 20, 2003.

1. broken leg

broken leg LawnSite Senior Member

I am going to buy a one of those discharge doors that you can open and close from seat. Has any body tried one and how did it work. I will need to put it on three year old 23hp 52inch toro Z. I have a plate bolted on the deck to hook the hose for my bluebird bagger.

2. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

you can check out a search for OCDC.

3. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Wouldn't mow without one.

4. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

I second that!

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

It's just one of those things. Once you have one, you ask yourself how you did this long without it. Kind of like a microwave. It is just SO much more productive, and yes, the little "flip down" for a few seconds here or there saves you SO much time in the end, it's unbelievable.

6. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

Have had the "Master Chute" for only a week and my 'butt' is black n blue from all the kicks I have administered too it... Why did I wait sooooo looooong. Spinning the Z around to go by the flower beds and mulched areas 'backward' so as not to spray them with clippings is a thing of the past..
    BobR

7. bobby a

bobby a LawnSite Member
    from n.j.

How about a discharge door for walk behinds are they worth the $$ ?

8. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

9. broken leg

How much trouble is the electiic to take on an off. Last year I bough a trimer to go on my z and paid big money for it and it had so many designe flaws I got tired of messing with it. I don't want to do this with this. I also bought a spreader to go on the z and piad BIG MONEY for it and still have to put screen in it to make it work right.

10. broken leg

Thanks to ever one for there help. I ordered a blade blocker from trimmer trap. The people at director were never home and all the rest could not tell me if theres would work on a toro. And toro is a very popular machine. will let you know how it works when it gets here.