1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

disclaimer* no drinking beverages while reading this thread

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Jan 20, 2010.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

up first we have the disclaimers from the lawnsite fluid film forum:cool2:

----------------------------------------------

now we have disclaimers from other area's of lawnsite:cool2:

--------------------------------

here we have disclaimers from the fluid film forum on plowsite:cool2:

-----------------------------

ok soldiers, feel free to add any i may have missed[​IMG]

2. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man, general, you really spent alot of time in collecting these disclaimers, eh?
    you should add it to mine on the fan page...

3. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

Originally Posted by Dano50 View Post
    DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is not recommended for personal use. Using it on one's hair could result in a Grandview-like appearance.

OMG !!!! this one cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

if after all my hard work collecting these we manage to prevent the need for even just 1 more disclaimer than i have served this army well[​IMG]

i don't see yours on the fan page:( where is it;)

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Dude you are the man....I just got ome and was gonna start looking for some, but you've found more than I knew existed...That is awesome!

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I forgot to mention how much I like the title!!!

7. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

This is classic! Go ahead and post it as a blog on the fan page. Sorry I haven't been around much this week. I'm on the road at the Mid-Am show. If there are any members who will be there don't forget to stop by. :waving:

8. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Holy crap those are funny! I've got tears in my eyes from laughing, good job!

Danos best DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film may taste wonderful (Wouldn't know, never tried it ), but it is NOT recommended for human consumption. It is an industrial strength corrosion preventive and lubricant. It is classified as non-toxic and non-hazardous, but it may give you a volcanic eruption of the trots for all I know. Read all warning labels carefully before using Fluid Film.

Bills best disclaimer: wipe it in real good before you step on it or you will slip and smash your leg and almost take out your face on a blower rack....just saying.

Sorry Bill, I couldn't resist lol, I know you almost bashed your face in, but in hindsight it is funny now knowing you didn't bash your face in.

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

hey dan, i think what general D is saying is i need a raisepayup

i felt that the perfect title for this thread because i didn't want this happening to anyone...

[​IMG]

:laugh::laugh:

10. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

not a problem commander, you have your 2 best generals and princess holding the fort down while ur on the road[​IMG]