Lawn Care Forum banner

Discounts on NEW Ford or GM trucks

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  South Florida Lawns 
#1 ·
I know for a 100% fact, that last year when Ford and GM had the employee discounts, i was at a dealer, happened to be on a weekend vacation in Richmond , VA, it was Fords very LAST day of incentives and i looked at a

2005 Longbed fx4 Ford F350 superduty, extended cab, 6.0L powerstroke, 5speed auto trans, had the lariat package even, the sticker was $45,xxx almost 46k. The guy really wanted to sell this one of the lot, it had 6 miles on it, all still plastic wrapped etc. Had 2 tone paint job and all.

He said with good credit, "which i dont have" i could be out the door for under 34k with tax/plates/misc fees, which comes out to im guessing $29,999 because the employee discount took the price down from almost 46k to 33k, there was some other $500 window off sticker from ford and also a dealer $2500 off price. IT came to $29,999. for a 46k truck. Now the 2006s went up at least 1000-1500 in price over last year and i dont see any incentives at all. What are people actually paying? 42k or can you get them 6k off sticker? Id like a xlt not really a lariat, inside is too fancy and ill mess that all up:usflag:

#3 ·
If you can get a Ford employee to give you the needed PIN Code then the Ford X Plan is the cheapest...a tad lower than real employee pricing. There is a guy on dieselstop that gives them out pretty freely if you ask nice.

Unless you have cash though you'll have to have good credit to get it financed through Ford Motor Credit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.