1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Disgusting Day

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Canadian GreenScape, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Canadian GreenScape

Canadian GreenScape LawnSite Member

I had a gross day today, First I ran over a used pair of mens briefs behind this dumpster, thank goodness it came out the chute, I wasnt going to unwind it from the blades. Then I picked up a used condom by mistake when I was picking up garbage at this property (its by a string fast food restaurants so there is tons every week) Then my walkbehind fetched up on something and I walked directly into the handle with my groin... that set me back for a few min.. def some choice words there. Then to top it all off I ran over a frog and noticed it later it was still alive with half its guts hanging out of its mouth.. I didnt have the heart to wack it with the echo so I left it.. it was hopping around dragging its guts under it. ;) I didnt eat much all day :p

2. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

a used condom? if it was only rolled down halfway, it could have been mine. you didn't try to re use it, did you?

3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

What was the serial number on the condom?

4. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Sick man, just plain sick, LOL:p

5. greensummer

greensummer LawnSite Member
    from canada

Are you a "warrior" or not?

Bachman-Turner Overdrive:)

6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Your right that is a bad day.

7. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

im hungrey lol thats stick man

8. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

hit a baby squirrel once, must have fallen out of the tree. just a tiny little thing. i felt horrible as i watched it squirm around to a slow aggonizing death

9. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

If I saw some poor critter writhing in agony, I think I'd get something to finish it off quickly. No sense in letting the poor thing's agony go on like that.

10. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

marc is right. one time i ran over a sqirrel in my truck, it lay in the road flopping. i turned around and ran it over again. no need to let it suffer