Disposible Bags sized for the walker Mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ranger520, Mar 31, 2004.

1. ranger520

ranger520 LawnSite Member

I am looking for a source for disposible bags sized to work with the 9.5 hopper on my walker mower. Any help would be appreciated.

scott

2. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

What kind of bags are you wanting, plastic? I bought some rather large bags at Sams Club. I'll look and see just how big they are.

3. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Did you see the new hopper inserts Walker is offering this year???

4. broken leg

broken leg LawnSite Senior Member

I have the inserts waiting to be shipped to me any day. I all so have plastic bags to dump my 9.5 hopper in. You do not want plastic bags for a 9.5 hopper you can not handle them when full. to much weight. LOVE MY WALKER

trailer 004.jpg

5. ranger520

I had a supplier last year and the bags were strong enough. I was just looking to see if anyone made one with just a tad larger mouth. I love my walker too. I have rebooked 100% from last year and feel that it is because of the walker. I have the bins coming as well but like the to have the bags in the truck from time to time. Some areas here have curb side pickup at no charge so I just bag leaves and such and am able to just leave them at the curb.

6. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Let me know how those bins work, I was looking at them at a local open house and am curious how they work out. They look like they would be tough on the back.

7. ranger520

I am also adding the deck hight adjuster kit in a week or so. I cant stand pulling those pins all the time.

scott

8. broken leg

broken leg LawnSite Senior Member

I never change my height but I got the pin puller coming any way. I got to have my toys. When I get them I will take some pictures of them and let you know.

9. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Let us know how that height adjuster works...okay? How much did it cost and do you know if they make them to fit the 52" discharge deck?

Thanks
    Matt

10. ranger520

I dont know much on it yet. I didnt even askhow much. I just need it. I have some acounts where I have to change the deck hight do to they are not irrigated. I think it adjusts in 1/4 or 1/2 inch increments as well. The couple of minutes not lost pulling pins will recover the cost quite quickly. Not to mention the scraped knuckles from puling the pins all the time.