Ditchwitch SK 300/350

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Duekster, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

2. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

well, can't speak for the ditch witch but love my toro dingo. i landscape and irrigation with mine. use it way more than the uniloader.

3. Duekster

from DFW, TX

I did a search and believe it or not. The Toro website said no Dingo Dealers in my area. Hard to believe. Ditchwitch is a pretty big company around here.

4. dirtybiz

dirtybiz LawnSite Senior Member
    from MT

We have a Bobcat MT55 (only diesel mini avail when purchased) and love it. We have had very good luck with our bobcats and have a good service department for bobcat right here in town, that pretty much made up my mind. This spring will be our third year on the MT55, we use it for alot of things, but mostly pulling irrigation lines.

5. Duekster

from DFW, TX

You pull, we trench?

Service is king, I see more ditch witch service trucks on the road, not sure if that is good or bad. :dizzy:

6. dirtybiz

from MT

We pull most of our lines, but have a trencher as well, when the need arises. Pulling pipe is much faster, the company i used to work for trenched in pvc lines, very slow process.

7. Duekster

from DFW, TX

Tell me about it.

8. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

i would not get the 350... i would only get the 500 or the 650.

9. Duekster

from DFW, TX

OK, but if you do that, then why not jump up to a regular CTL?

Honest question.

10. dirtybiz

from MT

what are the specs on the 350, how much can it lift, horsepower, gas or diesel?? I am not familiar with them, but mine is rated to lift 550 pounds and have lifted alot heavier, tipping load of 1570, it has a kubota diesel that puts out 23.5 hp, and is liquid cooled. I can't imagine having any less power, or lifting capacity, i guess it all depends on what you are doing with it. I tried a MT 52 (step down from mine) and it has 18 hp and their is a huge difference between the two. The smaller one really struggled with a pipe puller, don't know about trencher as i didn't have it yet. I would go with a bigger one, will get the job done alot quicker (trenching , etc.)