1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ditchwitch sk500 mini skid

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Ditchwitchrunner, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Ditchwitchrunner

Ditchwitchrunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Decided not to sell that bucket I'm going to put teeth on it and use it as a digger! Meant to post that... Sorry

2. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

Going Tom to pull machine and attachments it of shop. I have a cpl guys looking to buy the machine, and tiller is pending, is anyone interested in a nice trencher?

3. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

Ditchwitch is sold... Sooo sad to see it go but can't wait to start using my sk650... I still have a trencher and tiller for sale... Would like to see these go to a good home.. Any interest?

4. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

Bored yesterday playing around with my new toy.. I can't wait to see how she performs on job site...

image.jpg

5. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

We're going to buy a sk755

I didn't think the 650's were still in production?

6. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

The 650s are done.. If you can get your hands on a 755 hurry up because the EPA just shut down the kubota turbo Diesel engine. There was none available to me up here.. Good luck

7. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

There's people around me that we're on waiting lists for the 755 before me and tone they shut that engine down so no1 is getting them.. I picked up this 650 with 300hrs.. I'm not going to settle for the 750 without the turbo.. It's 8hp less or close