Ditchwitch SK755

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by BrandonV, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Ditchwitchrunner

Ditchwitchrunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

You don't want a dingo if lift height is important can barely get into a f150 bed. The d.w lifts over a foot higher maybe foot and a half

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Got my 755 on the way. Cant wait to have one in the line up. A track machine is just a must in the sloppy conditions we face. I considered the tracks for the Zahn but couldn't justify a 5,000 dollar purchase when it still limits use to one machine.

Any one think this machine could run a 6' harley rake? a 4' feels like a joke.

3. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

My 4' harley is my biggest money making attachment.. don't let the size fool u
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

Lucky u got a 755 still local.... I'm sure you will love it
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. P.Services

They have three more that are the single lever control style. Sounds like they can still be found around.

I got a dual lever, i want to be able to counter rotate even though having identical controls like the Zahn would be cool.

6. P.Services

I just think a 6' would work faster and keep me from having to move a big machine around.

7. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

I think it would be a weight issue... The 4' aren't light.. My big 6' for my bobcat there's no way it would handle that smoothly.. They both have their place I do a lot of smaller residential installs where the 4' is a gold mine.. If we do big installs I bring both and my bobcat and work them together.. Now that's fast

8. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

My 6' harley rake is heavy for the gehl, do they make a lightweight model or something for these little machines or are you just wishing?

9. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

4' is the biggest for minis.. You would have to custom fab something and once again weight is an issue... You need to have total control of the Harley.. Can't have it bouncing up and down from weight issues

10. green338

green338 LawnSite Member

Do you mean the SK755 comes with a single lever like the Vermeer, to control track drive?