Hello, I have been researching how to fix my hydro-gear pumps on my Exmark on Google and I kept getting posts from lawnSite about it. So I started searching this site and found loads of helpful info. I'll be getting my Exmark back together later this week when parts arrive and I think I'll start a thread about my experience with my Hydro gear pumps to pass on some good info. A little about me- I run a 50 acre sod farm. Last year I ended up getting a large commercial lawn mowing job at a private school near by. I sold this school a bunch of sod over the years as they expanded. They were mowing all their lawns them selves (about 3 or 4 acres). They decided it would be more cost effective to sub contract mowing out. They asked me if I new any good lawn mowing companies and I said I'd do it! I used their equipment at first but I managed to Pick up a 48" Exmark WB for $800. It had over heated and wrecked the head. $200 and a new head later I had it going. Last week i bought a Bobcat 36" wb mower from a Ritchie Bros. auction for $100! got it going, did have to put hardly any $ into it. Anyway, I'm pretty busy with the Sod business but I'm interested in expanding into the lawn care business now that I have the equipment. Great site here, and great info.