dixie chopper in st. louis ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JKOOPERS, Jan 16, 2006.

1. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

does anyone know of a good reasonable dealer that sells dixies here in st. louis? i rode one at the expo in louisville and all i can say is wow what a great machine . i would like to demo one here in st. louis actually mowing with it instead of driving it in a dust bowl .

2. TurfProSTL

TurfProSTL LawnSite Senior Member

The only place I know of is in Chesterfield Valley. Chesterfield Airport Rd west of Boones Crossing. North side of the street near the Ford dealer. Sorry, I don't remember the name of the place.

These guys are ex-Outdoor (USTurf) guys, the company that used to sell Dixies in St. Louis.....

3. JKOOPERS

ok i say them a few times. so did you ever get that sales/chemical gig your were looking for last year ?

4. TurfProSTL

Sure did. Got an offer in December and went to work January 1st. Thanks for asking.....

5. Dixie Rob

Dixie Rob LawnSite Member

I live in Tennessee....and I bought mine from Heavy Duty Equipment outside of St. Louis. Those guys know what they are doing, and even delivered mine for free to Tennessee! There are local dealers here, quite a few actually, but none are as nice as those guys. I still call them and ask questions, and they don't hesitate to answer! A+ Service.

6. g overbey

g overbey LawnSite Member

Arts Lawnmower shop in North County is a dealer. Steve Frey is a salesman there. I got a gret price and great service from them.

7. TurfProSTL

Heavy Duty Equipment

Yep, those are the guys.....

8. JKOOPERS

I Wouldnt Buy Anything From Arts Lawn Mower Shop .