dixie chopper kwf2700-60 flatlanders

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by linkin_park_004, May 4, 2004.

1. linkin_park_004

linkin_park_004 LawnSite Member

okie,this is the question and i don't really know where to put this at lol..i have been in this business for around 3 years and i think its time for an upgrade..after walking behind a cub cadet for 2 years its getting kinda old and i see how much money i could be making.i first got into this business to keep me out of trouble for the summer and as i got older i said hum..cutting grass..or flipping burgers so i pick cutting grass, but any ways i am looking to buy a dixie chopper kwf2700-60 flatlander but i need to know the price,its between that and the husquavarna..and they are pretty expensive,wouldn't mind having the diesel version but 20 plus thousand is a tad too much so..any feed back is greatly appreciated..by the way my name is Jeremy and i live in west Virginia

2. charlies

charlies LawnSite Senior Member
    from earth

lol, you haven't gotten older yet!

3. linkin_park_004

U ASS,IF YOU KNEW ME..YOU WOULD THINK SO,ALL I NEED IS THAT INFO I ASKED FOR THEN IM OFF..DAMN HOW HARD IS THAT? BUT NO SOME GUY LIKE YOU HAS TO COME BY AND TRY TO START ****:realmad: :gunsfirin

4. charlies

from earth

sorry, i was just kidding.

5. charlies

from earth

i couldn't find any info on a d.c. kwf model i did a simple search on the internet and found this:

XWF 2700-60 * 27hp Kohler w/ 60" Deck Bobs Price $8399

on this web page:

http://www.bobswelding.com/commercialmowers.html

maybe you meant xwf?

i didn't even know husq. made commercial mowers. i know they make some homeowner stuff. that stuff can be found on the above link as well.

6. linkin_park_004

charles sorry just yeah,lately i have had a lotta people in my face so im a little touchy lol..people think that because im 16 they think im susposed to act 16 ya know lol..and well,that just isnt me.and thanks for that info it helped out..maby i did coppy it down wrong because i was on the puter at 2 in the morning trying to find out info and i came up short so i found this place and said what the heck lol..yeah..husq makes one that has a disel enggin and damn i want that..72 inch cut and all that but i dont wanna chip out 20+ thousand dollars on amower ya know..well,thanks again and i'll check out that website..

7. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

"stay in skool"

8. linkin_park_004

uh yeah lol..mowing lawns isnt going to be what i do for the rest of my life lmao..im not trying to drop out of school..in fact i am attending a privet school and we have to do more work then any other kid has to do in public schools so yeah..no attentions of dropping out..plus you gotta love going 4 days a week all the damn time lol