1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

dixie chopper pics

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowerboy04, May 5, 2005.

1. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

dose anyone have pics of there dixie choppers and the stripes they leave
  2. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

Have you tried the pictures forum?
  3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

BTW there Mr. MoneyBags, did mommy give you the truck back so you could cut grass this week when school gets out?
  4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

This is a shame. I wish dearly that I could guide you to Eric's site and let you see his pics. This man was the king. There has still never been any more beautiful photos of lawns than his.
  5. green thum

green thum LawnSite Member

Hey mike that was a little uncalled for wasn't it i give the kid props for starting out so young,wish i was that mature at 18 to run my own biz!!
  6. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

yes i have tried the pic form and i haven't found alot of good dixie pics i found some but none are the best. the reason i am asking for pics is because i'm looking at buying a dixie over the winter and wanted to c how good they stripe thats all
  7. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Stick around for a while and you'll probably understand.................. :cool:
  8. Mowmoregrass

Mowmoregrass LawnSite Member

Go to Dixie site and click on links, there is a link to Eric's site.
    I was just on it today. If you cannot find it PM me and I will dig up the link.
  9. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

10. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

I AGREE. MMLawn that was uncalled for. Do you not have anything better to do then to sit and critisize people? I think the kid is doing good for his age. Seems like I see you puting alot of people down for **** thats uncalled for.