1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Dixon 25hp 60 Inch Cutting Deck?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Shelbytt, May 3, 2005.

1. Shelbytt

Shelbytt LawnSite Member
    from TX

Im looking to buy a USED Dixon 25hp 60 Inch Cutting Deck, The mower states it only has 209 hours. IM trying to get the Year Model of the mower. Im trying to find out the used value, it does have the 2 lil wheels up front, the 2 big turf wheels on the back then back by the engine it has a mini wheelie bar wheel. Anyone have good experience with Dixon mowers?
  2. Shelbytt

Shelbytt LawnSite Member
    from TX

I found out its a 1999 Model
  3. ChadA

ChadA LawnSite Senior Member

An LCO I used to work with had two of them. They cut nice but they were always in the shop. He bought them used so I don't know how old they were. At least 3 or 4 times a season they were needing some type of work.
  4. MP350

MP350 LawnSite Member

I have a dixon 5022 that is 8 years old (just retired it) I also have a 8025, they also make a 7025. The only problem I have had with the 8025 is 4 wheel motors in 3 years ( same side, less than 700 hours). My neighbor has the 7025 and has problems with the drive belt fallen off ( a lot).