Dixon for sale in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Lawn Enforcer, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

I have for sale a 1998 Dixon 4515B.
    -50" deck
    -15 hp Briggs & Stratton engine
    The mower does not have an hour meter, but I bought it used and I have used it quite extensively the last 2 years. The engine was once run out of oil, but it was shut off in time, and it didn't do much damage, and my mechanic just took out the spark plug, put some oil in the cylinder, and just worked it loose. It ran pretty good last year until I bought my new Everride Scorpion, then I didn't use the mower very often. The engine smokes when it is used, and I have to add oil just about every week. The spindle on the middle blade has been replaced, the other 2 have not been touched since I've had it. The battery is somewhat weak. It cuts pretty well if the grass is not extremely thick and wet. It has headlights that work, and it has side trim light that is not hooked up. It has a rear hitch. Both rear tires have been filled with green slime tire sealer. The seat is pretty comfortable and it has armrests. It could use a new starter switch. The hydros are completely sealed and have never been touched. The reason that I am selling this mower is because I am purchasing a Everride Scorpion FX 34" and I no longer need the Dixon, plus I need the room in my shop. This would be a descent back-up mower or for a homeowner. I am being completely honest when I say it could use a new engine. $500 obo! It is located in Arlington, MN. Send me a PM if you are interested! Thanks for looking!

Ram 1500lawn care 006.jpg

2. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

HAS BEEN SOLD, this thread may be removed, thanks!

3. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Too bad, I was going to buy it!!!!:hammerhead::laugh::laughing:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.