Dixon Parts

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by TravisT, Aug 20, 2006.

1. TravisT

TravisT LawnSite Member

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to buy Dixon parts online. I have an older dixon 50" ZTR that needs some replacement parts for (deck, lights, etc) and the only places I have found that carry dixon parts online are just common parts (belts, blades, etc). Any suggestions? Thanks,

TravisT

2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Ebay? Other than that there isn't much to be found for Dixon mowers. Maybe independent dealers (larger ones) may have online ordering of some sort. I look in catalogs and usually never see the blades or belts I need...

Maybe find a dealer and see if they can find parts for you. You may be able to have stuff shipped to your home if a dealer is too far away.

Husquvarna recently bought out Dixon and moved the operation to Nebrasaka from Kansas. Parts shipments are just now starting to flow again after about a month of hangups with the move.

3. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

Well, First off welcome to LawnSite.

I wish you luck in finding a place, I have spent numerous hours searching myself and hit dead ends. I'm beginning to think they are like Deere and corner the market on their parts.

Again, Good Luck

4. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

the mowpart guys might be able to drop ship them to you out of Houston,TX. Why not give them a call?

5. JHIGGS

JHIGGS LawnSite Member

Just checking to see if you ever found what you need?? I can get just about any part for the Dixons you could need. Just let me know the model # and I can check to see if they are available!!

6. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

Contact Terry's Small Engines in Pleasant View, TN. @ 615-746-5294. He has been selling and servicing Dixon equipment for over 20 years.

7. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Well what are the odds of that... MY Dixon dealer here is located in a little community known as "Pleasent View" too! But they have been selling Dixon since they came out basically, about 25 years now!

8. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

9. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Damn Rob, that is great that you came across that one. Surely have to bookmark that for future use. We are not a Dixon dealer but do see one in every now and then (neighbor has an older one). I see they list back to 1974 (those parts might be NLA though).