DIYer PICS

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Remote Pigtails, May 2, 2007.

1. Remote Pigtails

Remote Pigtails LawnSite Senior Member

Nothing we haven't seen before but always fun to look at.This guy is a top heart surgeon in the Dallas area.
    The first is the famous "How do I get water on this side of the fence technique".
    The second is the backside.
    The third is an es that he pointed at the pot to cause runoff into the bed.
    Does anybody else feel that having an exposed label on the head by your front door tacky?
    The final two are how I do these small flowerbeds. I also ran one into that pot. We use thousands of the rb 360 ts spikes.

DSCN0369.jpg

DSCN0370.jpg

DSCN0371.jpg

DSCN0372.jpg

DSCN0373.jpg

2. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

::runs away::

3. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Oh, be still my foolish heart...is that a Rain Master remote you're truckin'
    with big boy?........Isn't it fun?

4. Remote Pigtails

Look who has just joined the Rain Master remote club.

5. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Oh good for you....gets you into going fast & billing for it!

6. Remote Pigtails

No not me. I've had a RM remote for ten years. London Rain just got his. Has a pic brand new in the box.

7. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

That doctor's a heart surgeon because he couldn't handle the "brain surgery" it takes to be a decent irrigator. :laugh:

8. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Funny... Put that WM transmitter next to my new Hunter ICR transmitter and they'd look awfully similar... except mine has a digital readout screen on it. :)

9. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Uhhh, yes that is tacky, and so is that ugly old cement edging there for the pavers, and so are those huge brown lines with white writing on them. Of course when you add water plants to that bet they might hide them.
    Think there might be a bit too much water on that area now Tails? Well, you can always just run that zone for 2&1/2 seconds at a time, that might do it.

Hey, I gotta get my digs in when I have the chance ya know, please don't take them personaly.

10. Mad Estonian

Mad Estonian LawnSite Senior Member

It's a nice touch that the chunk of fence he ripped out with his hole cut-out is still sitting on the ground below. I'd hate to see what the OR looks like when this guy's through.