DLC 2009 Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by davis45, Mar 30, 2009.

1. amity13

amity13 LawnSite Member

Are you still planing on moving to St. Louis after this season? I have saw you around the area this season.
  2. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

Amity landscapes? We pass you guys pretty often, I like your setup! Are you out of Arthur?

My job offer fell through in St. Louis, but I still have a couple more options I am working on. I do want to move from this area pretty soon though.
  3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

love the wheels and stacks on the truck!!

hope yur havin a good season!
  4. amity13

amity13 LawnSite Member

Yep Amity Landscapes. Yeah we are from Arthur. Well more like between Arthur and Lovington. Thats good to know yeah our setup isnt bad.

Man that sucks. why do you want to move out of this area?
  5. davis45

Thanks Kajun!

Amity, Im not too sure really, just dont like it here lately. I would like to start up another landscape buis with less on the lawncare side. But, I want to be in a more metro area(nicer homes and subdivisions). Most of our work is in Sullivan, Lovington, Bethany, and Cerro Gordo. I got out of Decatur this year because it is just swamped with Lawn boys. Scrubs and very well respected business men also. So that just leaves all the smaller rural towns.
  6. davis45

Better picture of the truck.

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I LOVE that style dodge, there's an LCO around here that drives basically the same truck, it's got some nice rims on it too. They look stock they're so nice but if you know what they're supposed to have then you can tell.
  8. davis45

Takin small steps to get out of the lawn game and into other things. Been doin some field tile jobs, which pay great!! This is a rental i've had.

Plan on buyin a Kubota Mini ex and a bobcat skid before spring time, seems like i'm gaining more work from this than the Lawn care, so i'm willing to go for it.

9. matt10486

matt10486 LawnSite Member

hey man nice work. ive got a question thought how often do you roll the cemeteries you take care of? Also how do price it? PM if you dont want to say.

10. joef450snowplow

joef450snowplow LawnSite Senior Member

LOVE THE STACKS AND RIMS you added to the truck, i guess i would be a city boy? long island new york