Dm's photo thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by DirtMerchant, Jan 10, 2011.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

That was the real story, took me a few days to wrap my head around it.

2. tmf lawn care

tmf lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

wat no more of gr bitchin on here

3. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like GR is really gone for good, but ill believe that he's gone for sure when there are no more worthless threads from him on here. As for Hanau wasn't he sick or something the last time he was posting on here?

4. hoeman376

hoeman376 LawnSite Senior Member

My god my day is complete I can sleep happy and come back on my favorite site again
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant LawnSite Senior Member

I worked as an operator for a local demolition contractor finishing breaking up and concrete forms, and finish grading for asphalt. Used their machine, it was a Hyundai, loved having the little blade to use. It was actually a pretty nice machine.

[​IMG]

Sorry I was busy working and didn't have time to take pictures alot of the day.

6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

kool pics as always!

7. talus

talus LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe it was his vast knowledge of tires that swept her off her feet?:confused:
    Maybe she is deaf and can't read lips?:laugh:
    I hope to hell he does not come back. Just think of the thousands and thousands of posts on how bad that country's economy is.:dizzy:
    At least he finally did something. :clapping:

8. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

tauls, thanks for my morning laugh!!! That was awesome! :laugh: :laugh: :drinkup:

9. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant LawnSite Senior Member

UPDATE.

I've been roadbuilding in the swamp partially this week. Part of Vancouver old airport terminal is being demolished and since my site happened to be the closest we had 3 end dumps coming by every hour and half made for a slow day. But good material, and good progress.

[​IMG]

Sometimes I have to supervise others...

[​IMG]

Next was kind of a weird job, back on the rental Zaxis loading sidedumps which is normal. But The material was incredibly hard, and crumbly. Turns out it's the material from an excavation that used to be Crane Toilets dump sites, so it's FULL of porcelain? Structural I guess tho. Anyways, the btrains were only hauling about 400 feet, to a triangular 75x75 foot spot that needed to come up 5-7 feet. At the end of the day I cleaned up the area and smoothed on the material best I could, but the machine refused to sit flat in the slop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I bought another toy, I have 37's for it and a new warn winch.

[​IMG]

10. Danny Boy

Danny Boy LawnSite Senior Member

Are you on some of the local 4x4 boards too? bc4x4 fibc ect?