Do any of you run across any celebrities?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Green Thumb Lawncare, Jun 3, 2003.

1. Green Thumb Lawncare

Green Thumb Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Has any of you ever run across any celebrities while mowing?

I have personally come acros George Foreman. He has quite a few lots in the area that I live. I don't take care of his lawns, though I wish I did, could probably make it on just those. Just wondering who you run acrossed while working or driving around.

2. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

The wrestler Rick Flair, Many of the nascar drivers.....Used to be im not sure of anymore but I have ran into Michael Jordans parents before his father passed. Gweneth Paltrow and currently do a lawn for a rock star...actually country music/pop.

3. Green Thumb Lawncare

Green Thumb Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from Texas

which singer is that?

4. Bunton Guy

I would tell but that's breach of contract. Its a country singer but thats all I can say seing that I still maintain this account.

5. The Green Way

The Green Way Banned

Can you get a pic of him and you to use in your ads? :)

6. Bunton Guy

Beleive me I wish..I asked and I guess that was the first mistake..then came the clause in the contract. Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut?

7. thartz

thartz LawnSite Senior Member

Andie McDowell;she lives in the mountain area.From what I understand I now live in the East coast version of Aspen.Currently there are about 30+ stars with homes and another 50 some odd that are looking.Michael Jordan has has a big influence because he is from NC.I hear that he has several homes throughout the state.

8. Joel B.

Joel B. LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

I have seen the wrestler Brock Lesnar at my dealer, he was getting parts for his mower too. I swear the man has no neck!

Joel B.

9. wacamaster

wacamaster LawnSite Member
    from MI

Kid Rock, he lives in my town. Was drinkin with him at the bar and tried to snag the account. Apparantly he has a crew of his own do all the work around the house.

10. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

Mostly hockey players. Derian and Kevin Hatcher, Steve Yzerman, Shawn Burr, Dino Cicarelli and Ed Belfour all have homes in the area.