1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Do bad things always come in 3's?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turf dog, Sep 29, 2006.

1. turf dog

turf dog LawnSite Member

Today was one of those days. The first thing to happen was my shindaiwa speed feed head broke and I left my spare head at home. As I was leaving my trailer had a blowout, at least I had a spare tire. And to top things off I lost my Ipod so I had no tunes to finish off the day. On a positive note the weather was great, low humidity slight breeze and 75 degrees.
  2. WildWest

WildWest LawnSite Senior Member

I'm gonna call you SHLEPROCK just for today! :laugh: Is there a black cloud haning over your head today?

Sorry to hear about all that... I've had many a day like just like it!
    Hey, tomorrow is another day!

p.s. If you don't know who shleprock is.....then .....nevermind.
  3. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

This the guy??? LOL!

Trust me, don't feel too bad, it happens to all of us, and YES, it does come in threes! It's a bad day when u have 2 bad things happen and then you get to stress the rest of the day waiting for that third!

4. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I dont know if they necessarily come in threes for me, am begining to think my whole life is a huge list of boogered up BS.

Edit- forgot to add my list from last saturday, that WAS a list of three...
    1. Ran over loadhandler:cry: :cry: :cry:
    2. Found out my aerator most likely needs new tines
    3. Had trailer in storage place in such a way it took like ten mins. to get it out without taking the door frame and trim with me... trailer is a little over 8 feet wide total, the door is about 8.75 to almost nine feet... you do the math, lol
  5. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I consider a 3's day a good day:laugh:
  6. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I find they come in multiples of 7.