Do I have a problem or does the site?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by grass_cuttin_fool, Jun 10, 2005.

1. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Hi
    Since I have been a member when I get to the mainpage I click on New Post, well now I get no matches and yesterday I couldnt even log on to Lawn Site. Who is having a problem, is it me or lawn site? Any help is appreciated, gotta have my lawn site
    wayne

2. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

Ya what he said.

3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

There was a power outage where the servers were located and that is what happened to the forum

4. grass_cuttin_fool

Ok and it isnt back to 100% yet then?

5. vaham

vaham LawnSite Member

It appears that the "new posts" search still does not work... or has it been disabled ?

6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

yes, I believe there are a few small things that need taken care of. One of which is the "new posts" search, and another is the time. Seems we are running an hour behind.

7. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

Jodi is right. The time is OK now, but I have yet to fix the search function - there was a problem with the database replication procedure because of the outage. I'll keep you updated on that.

8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I feel the pain. 3 days ago we had a bad storm, lights just flickered. Computer just rebooted, monitor barely flickered. Upon reboot, ...... I lost ALL of my bookmarks!!!.....Some that I'll never remember or get back!

9. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

The new posts function now works, but it's slow. I'll be working on the speed aspect soon.

10. grass_cuttin_fool

thank you thank you thank you, I love that feature that way I can see everything new on lawnsite with out having to go to each forum :blob3: