Do I have to pay taxes? (Arkansas)

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Jeds_Lawn_Care, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Jeds_Lawn_Care

Jeds_Lawn_Care LawnSite Senior Member

I am 15 and I cut grass. Does Uncle Sam get to rob me yet?

2. grasswhacker

grasswhacker LawnSite Gold Member

Yes. Say AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3. you don't even know the meaning of rob yet.

4. robbo521

robbo521 LawnSite Senior Member

it depends on how much you make and if you still live at home.

5. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

according to what your groos income was for the year as far as Ark state income tax do not have a clue good luck and hope that you donot have to pay

6. randosh4

randosh4 LawnSite Member

can you say bend for a friend

7. twj721

you not finishing sentence rest should read

bend over and grab your ankles

8. PaperCutter

PaperCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

nice. so since y'all see no benefit in taxes, I assume you don't send your kids to public schools, drive on anything but toll roads, and would never call 911 in case of emergency?

9. twj721

so since y'all see no benefit in taxes, I assume you don't send your kids to public schools,
    AS A MATTER OF FACT I DO NOT have any kids in public school, but still have to pay school property tax, county tax . personal property tax, inspection sticker fee , licence fee , federal income tax ,social security tax medcare tax state sales tax tire disposal fee which to me is another tax so I do not get where you get off saying that I do not see any benfits of taxes :drinkup: I see it leave my wallet and go to the federal state and county goverment :laugh:

10. robbo521

robbo521 LawnSite Senior Member

i got 2 kids in public schools,taxes here dont help the 911,not one cent goes to it.yes i know been a VFD for 12yrs and dont get nothing.i dont think anybody said anything about not paying them.