Do Not Buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John Gamba, Sep 15, 2003.

1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

A john gibson Bagger. They do not work on the exmark ultracut deck and he has refued to send my money back. I have a couple of pics that show the bagger sits to high. Stay with the accelerator bagger.People seem to like ripping us off but not anymore. if you have any question's just ask.

2. John Gamba

from ct

See how low the blade is to the bottom of the bagger. He has seen the pics and said i need a higher lift blade.

3. John Gamba

from ct

Here one more.

4. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow, that does look like a rip-off! Sounds like it was a "universal bagger". Guess its not!:rolleyes:
  5. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

Looks to me there would be NO question in a refund. The product does not perform to industry standards. It clearly does not function as needed, the photos are proof enough to forward to the Better Business Bureau. Good luck!!!!

Never give up on Bull$#%^$# vendors!!!!!!!!

6. superman

superman LawnSite Member

I see no reason to bash PJ for it. You said yourself he is of Hustler fame, not Exmark.
  7. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

John, did you buy it with a Credit Card?

If so alert the credit card company and they will retract payment from him, but you must do it quickly.
  8. John Gamba

from ct

I'm not bashing, I bought it because he Pj knew him and he endorsed it.

He does not take CC, i sent him money orders, he also said he would treat it like cash and would send it out as soon as he got payment, well he didn't gave some excuse about forgetting about it.
    this has been going on since spring.

Oh i'll see if i can get the pic that PJ posted about the bagger. Buy accelerator only i've had good luck with there bagger"s.
  9. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Real quick before I leave the office here....
    I did and still do recommend this catcher, it is by far the best built aluminum catcher out there.
    I am sure there is some type of confusion on which type of Exmark deck you were putting it on.
    In the past I have sold many of these units to dealers and never have I once had a complaint that John Gibson did not take care of something, this guy is the best of the best and backs his product up 100%, if there has ever been a problem ( and all products have hiccup's at one time or another) he has taken care of it.
    Oh yeah...
    For you to say you bought it on my recommendation.....try again...
    Here are 3 threads with you promoting this catcher and the pic you are looking for.
  10. John Gamba

from ct

Well its a 750 dollar hic-up for me. I still and will always say BUY Accelerator baggers. So tell us why he has not taken care of my problem?