do you allow advertising on your enclosed trailer

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by subzero, Nov 27, 2008.

1. subzero

subzero LawnSite Member

I'm thinking of getting an enclosed trailer and then seeing if I can get some companies to advertise on the side of it...
    I would keep the middle section over the wheels and part of the back ramp for for myself..

any thoughts ??
    any thoughts on prices ??

has anyone did this before ??

send your pics to me subzero@mcsnet.ca

THANKS

2. Right Touch

Right Touch LawnSite Senior Member

im sure there is alot of paperwork to go through... I was thinking of asking Red Bull since my guys drink it all day every day. I should buy stock in that drink...

3. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd just use it for advertising myself. IMO advertising others would be kind of wierd.

4. subzero

subzero LawnSite Member

I was think maybe my local Kubota dealer, and maybe the huskavana dealer

5. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm in business to form a brand. MY brand.

6. EpicPaul

EpicPaul LawnSite Member

I would keep it for yourself, I find that out of all my advertising yellow pages, ad in newspaper and stuff that my enclosed trailer gets me the most calls. I was amazed after I got my trailer done how many people called and said, " I saw your trailer parked down the road and was wondering if you could give me an estimate?".

7. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Got a few guys in my area that advertise for their mower dealer....you may want to try that and workout a deal with your dealer,in exchange for dicounted parts or labor.

8. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

Equipment brands maybe other Co's no

9. juspayme

juspayme LawnSite Senior Member

i never understood why brickman didnt advertise on their trailer. their equipment and trucks dont look very nice

10. ryry278

ryry278 LawnSite Senior Member

I think it is a pretty good idea. Getting an enclosed trailer this winter and might look into that. Atleast talk to my dealer see if he wants to work out a deal