1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Do you buy Fluid Film?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Dano50, Apr 20, 2007.

Do you buy Fluid Film?

1. Never, I just used the sample.

36 vote(s)
  2. Bought one can after trying the sample.

13 vote(s)
  3. Bought more than one can.

31 vote(s)
  4. Bought a case or more.

17 vote(s)
  1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Okay, I'm trying to figure out just how successful our sample campaign is. How many of you have purchased after receiving a free sample can? And if you have, how much have you purchased?

Don't forget, if you haven't tried Fluid Film yet and live within the Continental United States, you can still get a free can by sending me a pm with your shipping information.

Thanks for your responses.
  2. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

My sample has just run out. I will be buying in the near future tho.

You have a great product!
  3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I never got a sample, just picked up a can at my John Deere dealer one day I was out there. That can is just starting to run out I think, needa pick up a copule more next time I am out there.
  4. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

I got a sample and was impressed. I havent actually purchased any yet but will be in the next couple weeks. The dealer here that carrys it isnt a place we go often thats why i havent bought any yet.
  5. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I finally a few months back ordered a free sample. I figured how different can the crap be from wd-40. But it is actually not even in the same league with wd whatever it is. Fluid Film really is a great product. There is a marine products place locally that sells it here, and I just ordered 3 cans from mowpart.com.
  6. brudot

brudot LawnSite Member
    from CT

Tried a sample and liked it. Then I bught a case.
  7. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

i currently use all amsoil products
  8. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

I received my free sample last summer, had it in the back seat of my truck, then traded the truck in, and now I have no idea where the sample is.

I had 3 smaller sized boxes of stuff that I cleaned out of the truck when I dropped it off, but the can wasn't / isn't there.

So, needless to say, I never even got to try it.
  9. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I would buy it but I have to pay extra for shipping. Nobody caries it in my area. Western Mass. By the time I pay for the product and shipping it really is not worth the money. PB blaster has treated me well. I do your like the product.
  10. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes!! love it love it love it!