1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Do you consider being an LCO owner (stressful)

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by williams lcm, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

I've never been stressed with being an LCO. Now being deployed for 15 or 9 months...that's when I get stressed out.
  2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Deployed and worrying about the business was my biggest stressor. Now as long as the Xanax, Ambien and booze hold out, all is good.:drinkup:
  3. wildstarblazer

wildstarblazer LawnSite Senior Member

When a pulley crumbles and then you have to pack up and drive to the expensive mower shop and hope to get a replacement and you kick yourself because the other day you meant to order some replacements cause you knew they were getting old..OGGGHH
  4. MR-G

MR-G LawnSite Senior Member

had 5 full time crews....now only 3 (due to economy).....little to no stress ever....its all in how you deal with issues...and there will always be issues...lol...this is business....some people look at an issue and see a huge problem...others can see the same issue as a challenge...now having said that, my wife stresses me out more than the business....lol