do you do the poo?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eddie B, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

For the guys who mow... How many of ya scoop poop too?

2. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

NO FREAKIN WAY!!! And I had a lady who got mad because I didnt mow over her leaky septic system (a different kind of Poo)--I felt like telling her to mow over her own crap....but simply said "Im just not going to mow over that until it's fixed"

But as far as dog poo...I have one customer that has a ton of it...I just charge her more money and tell her why.

3. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

No way... i dont have pets for a reason,im not gonna clean up somebody elses.

4. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I hope your kidding!!:dizzy: I will NEVER, repeat NEVER cleanup someone else's dog's sh!t. I have two dogs and thats enough + I do the lawn not everything else in between. :dizzy: :dizzy: :hammerhead:

5. nfarr

nfarr LawnSite Member

I have one customer that requested it. It takes all of three minutes and I charge them an extra $10.00 on top of the cut. I have a dog so it does not bother me.

6. robbo521

robbo521 LawnSite Senior Member

i just run over it and send it flying!

7. martinfan06

martinfan06 LawnSite Senior Member

NEVER no way!!! NO amount of $$$

8. horsequick

horsequick LawnSite Member

I guess I mulch it.

9. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

I mean, ya gotta figure roughly 10 bucks for a few more minutes of your time aint bad. Then the neighbors find out you do the poo and they give you a call, and its all on your route anyways.

10. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont mulch....Ive always preferred to side discharge S***. Its not our jobs to clean it up...and it's pretty disrespectful when the customer doesnt get it up.