1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Do You Donnie Deutch?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Az Gardener, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

This guy is killing me in soo many ways. First my wife hates the show so I can't really watch it at 8:00 so I stay up until 11:00 which means I don't get to bed before midnight.

Next is some of the ideas/ products are so simple that I think here I am busting my azz, I seriously think the space shuttle has fewer moving parts than a full service residential gardening service. I know their budget is more appropriate for what they are trying to accomplish. In the end how much value will our company really have? I have about 2-3 "Big Ideas" every day of my life but I am focused on this one.

Hope you can follow that, just the ramblings of a sleep deprived gardener working towards producing a franchise model that no one will ever buy.

I watch because it keeps me motivated. (This is me motivated) Every once in a while I do learn a little something but most of it I have heard before, at least twice.

In case you have managed to miss this show, tonight we have a weed eater engine disguised as a blender, he just turned a cup of zirconium (fake diamonds) into a pile of dust. If you are considering killing and dismembering someone this is the blender for you!

Some woman earlier had markers to ID your steaks or chicken on the grill, I don't think that one is going anywhere.

The 30 something computer geeks kill me the worst,

I may be bitter...