Do you ever have a day, when everyone seems stupid?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Phishook, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

Mowing a large place, so I can't see what the other guy is doing. 2 hrs pass, and I make it over to him. He decided to wait and blow the tennis court off and around the trees and the beds after he mowed!

Took a blower in on Tuesday. Called to check Wednesday, Thursday, and guess what Friday too. They are still waiting on a part! But it gets worse, the part is 30 miles away at their other location!

When i called Thursday to check on the blower, I asked if they could get me the anti blow out baffle for a mower. They said ok. Today they said they wern't sure what I wanted, "have you seen one of these before?'' ..........hold..............hold............"ok sorry for your wait, I don't see an order for it, who did you talk to?"
    Finally I said, Listen I'll call back with the part #. I called back, gave the part #, .......hold......... "ok do you want us to order this for you?' :angry:

Now I might get my blower tomarrow, and maybe the baffle Monday?:blob3:
  2. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

The only way I can avoid a stupid person is if I don't get out of bed all day long and nobody calls, comes to my door, or even whispers outside my window. Otherwise, my day is just shot!
  3. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

you said a mouth full there. I know what you mean.
  4. A1 Grass

A1 Grass LawnSite Senior Member

They are called WEEKDAYS
  5. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah some days it seems that just no matter how hard you think your working, you just seem to be moving backwards :dizzy: .

Not everyday is like goes on...and hey, now its the weekend so relax;)