Do you have a red truck???

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by LB Landscaping, Apr 22, 2003.

1. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I am looking to letter my new truck and was looking around for some color scheme ideas that will go with red. Anyone care to share pictures of their red trucks that are lettered up???

2. I`m getting magnetic signs made up for our red gmc seirra i`m getting white with green lettering ............ if it helps

3. DKinWA

DKinWA LawnSite Member

My dump truck is lettered with vinyl gold leaf with black shadow for the business name and black lettering for phone numbers. I did the same thing on my white ford pick up and I've gotten lots of compliments on both of them. I'll try to get some pictures of the dump truck if I can borrow a digital camera. It needs a wash job first, so it will have to wait till this weekend. I got the idea from the local sign shop and they had all kinds of good ideas and examples. Might be worth a trip to a couple of sign shops for ideas.

4. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Thanks guys!!! DK, pics would be great, I'm just trying to find out what colors would go good on a red truck.

5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

There's a large company in my area that uses white lettering against thier red trucks and enclosed trailers. Looks really good.

6. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Jeff, go see Danny, he will tell you what looks best and he can print out a draft.
    Bri

7. LAWNPROzII

LAWNPROzII LawnSite Member

We have white lettering on our red trucks. Stands out very well.

8. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Gold looks good with red, but I didn't base my logo and lettering color on what will match the truck good. I want it to stand out.....its not a truck/lettering show.

9. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

Do I have a red truck???:D

dsc00142.jpg

10. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

Here's another. :D

dsc00143.jpg