1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Do you look into window and wave?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by williams lcm, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Clippers PLS

Clippers PLS LawnSite Bronze Member

I try not to unless its somebody I know personally, like some of my friends' properties or something like that. Otherwise I feel its just really awkward.

2. redmax fan

redmax fan LawnSite Bronze Member

i never look at peoples windows . must have total respect for peoples privacy & space

3. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

This thread is the perfect time to remind EVREYONE to ALWAYS wear sunglasses. You never know when you might want to look at a sight without the sight knowing you are looking, if you catch my drift.

4. mwalz

mwalz LawnSite Bronze Member

Haha, sunglasses come in very handy. I always wear reflective ones where you can't see my eyes, and I like it that way.

5. PLS-Tx

PLS-Tx LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

Sure I wave & they wave back or many of them wave first then I wave back. We wrk for some great folks. Well most of them, lol.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

just mow naked.

7. pseudosun

pseudosun LawnSite Bronze Member

admit it, have you ever wanted to strike back against a window lurker by adjusting your sack?

8. Vanderhoff Landscaping

Vanderhoff Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was great!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. clydebusa

clydebusa LawnSite Bronze Member

:clapping: Sunglasses here and try not to look.

10. Caddyshack Lawn Care

Caddyshack Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Even if I see out of the corner of my eye someone through a window I don't acknowledge him/her. Because I show up unannounced and let myself into their gated back yards I want to give them the illusion of complete privacy.

Sometimes they'll wave at me, or a child will be waving at me, in which case I'll make a point of looking over like I just now noticed and will smile and wave back.