Do you need all the King's horse's and all the King's men

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The Catcher King, Apr 16, 2008.

1. The Catcher King

The Catcher King Banned

to put your grass catcher back together again? If you answered YES, you need A Catcher King Commercial Grass Catcher. Then you won't need all my hours's and men, you 'll have nothing to put back together. :clapping: Below are pictures of a Catcher King Commercial Grass Cather after 1 year of service on a wright stander. The bottom of the catcher still has paint on it it has never been repaired, still has the original latch. Can you say that about your grass catcher???

2. CHoniglandscapes

CHoniglandscapes LawnSite Member

How much are they?
  3. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Ditto that - I'm gonna need one of those this fall - what I'm doing right now just isn't cutting it.
  4. billslawn89

billslawn89 LawnSite Bronze Member

that must get heavy when filled with grass! i had one like that but not as big that i used on my walk behing and i used to paint it every year and lasted pretty long time
  5. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

I don't get it?...

The bagger looks like it should after a year of crap, just like mine.

I don't like my grass gobbler, but I sure don't have to keep it maintained...maybe paint it at the end of the season. And I never worry about breaking it?

Next bagger will be an aluminum accelerator, no rust, less weight, and they look as about as cool as a bagger could ever look.
  6. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Ah yes. The crucial element in your arsenal. :dancing:
  7. S.I.

S.I. LawnSite Senior Member
    from west

I have one a lot like that for my Toro and I think it sucks. Don't get me wrong it catches clippings and all the latches work, as far as that goes it has held up just fine. But man don't try to use that sun of a gun when it is even a little dry out. Had to have the MIL make a cover for mine last fall so I could breath and bag at the same time........... ?????????????? ................... hmmmmmmmmm ???????? .................... I wonder where I put that cover? I might need that in a couple weeks. crap, I alway misplace the important stuff.
  8. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

Agreed - they all look like that. I actually had that same unit, and after one year the bottom rusted out and it is now usless for the most part. And you better hit the gym for a few years before using this thing - it is heavy!!!
  9. Wright Mfg

Wright Mfg Guest

It's an imitation/copy of a GrassGobbler, only it's heavier and can't pack as well because of solid panels where GrassGobbler uses perf for lighter weight and better air flow for grass packing.
  10. jameson

jameson LawnSite Fanatic
    from PNW

From my keyboard to God's eyes. . .

Recently, a client, after catching the glint of shiny metal from her window, ventured outside specifically to view a "most unusual sculptural apparatus" laying next to the trailer.

Yep, it was one of our Accelerator catchers. Who knew? :dizzy: