Do you need reliable employees?

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Sean Adams, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

We would like to welcome a new sponsor to the LawnSite.com Community - Marcus Drake Consultants.

Do you need reliable, experienced, personnel with a can-do attitude? Are you seeking any of the following:

Green Industry Workers
    Golf Course Personnel
    Irrigation Personnel
    Grounds Maintanance Men
    Crew Leaders
    Landscape Construction
    Tree Guys
    Chemincal Workers
    Grounds Keepers

Marcus Drake Consultants is a family business, located in Northern New Jersey but servicing the entire USA. They are a member of leading trade organizations. They advertise in many trade magazines and are present at most of the trade shows across the USA.

They handle the entire procedure in strict compliance with government regulations. They are with you every step of the way. This procedure is involved, but we make it simple. Their staff/lawyers assist with:

- completing forms
    - help with statistical analysis for Dept. of Labor
    - compose the necessary ads
    - Deal with the government agencies
    - Follow up...some steps are time sensitive
    - Recruit
    - Assist at consulate
    - Assist with travel and personnel advocate

You can check out their web site at www.marcusdrakeconsultants.com, take a look at their forum on the site, or click on their banner or button at the top of the site.

You can also reach them direct at 1-888-544-9122.

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

So has anyone on lawn site have any experience with this company? Trusting companies to get workers is a pretty big deal for us mid size companies. The cost is getting greater each year and the results are mixed. Can't tell when gov is at fault and when company is at fault for not processing and getting workers.

3. Marcus Drake Consultants

Marcus Drake Consultants LawnSite Member

We would be pleased to furnish references upon request

4. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

We found a guy that will supply us in Canada ...is there a reason you can't?

5. kris

from nowhere

alrighty then...thanks anyway:waving:

6. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I know the people from Marcus Drake are good about getting back to people, but be patient...they spend a lot of time travelling out of the country as you might imagine...I'm sure they will get back to you.

7. firefightergw

firefightergw LawnSite Gold Member
    from Texas

It looks like the folks from Marcus Drake are back. They made a post on another thread today. I guess they missed your post. I haven't seen any documentation at all on here from them anytime it has been requested.:jester:

8. kris

from nowhere

Thats ok ...he told me once before he couldn't help us in Canada...was just wondering if that had changed . We are trying two guys out this season and if all goes well many more next.

9. Marcus Drake Consultants

Marcus Drake Consultants LawnSite Member

I advised previously that we handle the H2B visas. This is to supply workers for the USA only it is not a Canadian program. I am sorry we cannot help you there.
    I am answering from Guatemala where we just finished processing 6 companies a total of 75 workers for the USA. There are many very qualified people here, I hope more members take advantage of our services in the future to get great workers. We have offices in Mexico, Guatemala, Coasta Rica, El Salvador, Jamaica, and the Dominican Republic. We also process for Ecuador and other locations as needed.

10. jirrigation

jirrigation LawnSite Member

Is this a company you've found that supplies employees kris? I'm having a hard time finding reliable workers in the montreal-west area.

Scott Johnson
    Johnson Irrigation
    www.johnsonirrigation.com