Do You Need Trimmer or Tool Racks?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Green Boots, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Green Boots

Green Boots LawnSite Member

I just bought trimmer racks, tool racks and a trimmer line rack from someone who fabricates them. The quality is incredible, and these things weigh a ton. More solid then any others I've seen. Not flimsy like others. Even the primer and paint jobs are flawless.

Oh, and his prices were great too! He shipped them out yesterday and I got them today, but it did a take a week or so for him to fabricate them to my custom specifications. Another great thing, he makes exactly what you want.

I'll take pics once I mount them, but he can send you pics too.

I know this sounds like a sales pitch, but I swear that I have no affiliation with this guy, and have never even met him or spoke to him other then through emails about my order. But man, I am just so impressed.

He also makes cages, cooler racks, etc. You just need to tell him what you need.

I don't want to post his email on here, so just PM me.

2. dave k

dave k LawnSite Bronze Member

send me his web page, does he make them for enclosed trailers?

3. Sunstate Lawn

Sunstate Lawn LawnSite Member

thats my question too. does he make them for enclosed trailers?

4. Green Boots

Green Boots LawnSite Member

I'm not sure if he makes them for enclosed trailers, as I didn't need them. I don't think he has a website, but send me a PM and I will give you his info. He emailed me pictures and what I got exactly matched what was in the pictures he sent.

5. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

..just sent you a PM.. thanks in advance!!! :clapping: