Do you notice this?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by scagboy227, Jun 29, 2005.

1. scagboy227

scagboy227 LawnSite Member

It seems like every truck pulling a trailer has a scag are mower on it. like ill be going down the road and within 10 minutes i would have seen 15 trucks with mowers behind them.
  2. shepoutside

shepoutside LawnSite Bronze Member

Depends on your area, never seen a Scag around here. Since the new Bob-Cat dealer moved in, seen lots of them.
  3. ken0564

ken0564 LawnSite Member

exmark/toro here
  4. Something D

Something D LawnSite Member
    from East TN

Scagboy I see it every day. When it comes to commercial mowers all I ever see in east tn is SCAG and exmark. No farris, Walker, etc etc.
  5. erikdean

erikdean LawnSite Member

I know what you mean Scagboy. I'm from Clarkston Michigan and I bet I can beat your number of most trucks pulling a commercial mower in a ten minute drive. Seems like everyone and their two cousins mow around here.

6. GLC51

GLC51 LawnSite Member

Yes depends on the area you are in . Hardly any Scags, here it depends on what your dealers are carrying. Around here it's Walker, Toro, Exmark , a few JD, Stander.
  7. Remsen1

Remsen1 LawnSite Bronze Member

around here it is ferris and exmark seen the most and and occassional JD. I only know of one company that uses hustler and the only scag I've seen was a trade in at a dealer. no close hustler, scag, bobcat dealers.
  8. ProLawns

ProLawns LawnSite Senior Member

I can't remember ever seeing a Scag in the fourteen years i've been in business. Around here it's Toro, Hustler, Ex-Mark, a few Walkers and Wright Standers. It depends on what dealers are in your area.
  9. rtr

rtr LawnSite Member

The only mowers you can buy within 60 miles of my area are Walkers and Toro/Exmark.
  10. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

I see alot of Scags around here, too. Along with alot of eXmarks, and a few Hustlers.