Do You realize TruGreen made over 1.5 Billion?Looking for Merger Orlando Area

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GrassQuester, Apr 16, 2008.

1. GrassQuester

GrassQuester LawnSite Member

I am currently looking for a merger of companies In the Orlando area....I am great at estimating lawn maintenance bids for residentials.I am not so good at the landscaping part,would like to find a partner that just does landscaping or Fertilization I could take care of all the maintenance aspect of things.I will work with anyone but making 85,000 a year in revenue in fertilization or landscape would be better, contact me.Also if you have a license in Florida and work for a company we could possibly work things out.The 85,000 is negotiable depending on experiance.....

2. GrassQuester

I am currently looking for a merger of companies In the Orlando area....I am great at estimating lawn maintenance bids for residentials.I am not so good at the landscaping part,would like to find a partner that just does landscaping or Fertilization I could take care of all the maintenance aspect of things.I will work with anyone but making 85,000 a year in revenue in fertilization or landscape would be better, contact me.Also if you have a license in Florida and work for a company we could possibly work things out.The 85,000 is negotiable depending on experiance.....

Dont Call me unless you are really interested please, my # In Orlando is 407-617-5797...If you have a Fertilization license in any state and could have it readily available in Florida after 3 months would be best, Please look under the fertilization laws of Florida to see if you qualify.

3. GrassQuester

Trugreen made over 1.5 Billion last year people what are you waiting for?

4. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

biggest bunch of crooks i ever saw. they give the industry a black eye!

5. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

those are the places that rip people off. They aren't any better then a lowballer.

6. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

they're also the ones that make lawns become addicted to chemicals.

7. TScapes

TScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Are you sure about that number? Can you define "Made over 1.5 Billion"? Cause I can tell you from personal experience and knowledge, that is not anywhere near what they profitted.

If you are looking for someone to join forces with you, post it in the right area.... the Networking Forum or Employment Forum, and keep your nonsense out of here!

8. GrassQuester

Yes I will define "made" for you their revenue was 1.5 billion.Define nonsense.