Do You Think I Have Enough????

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Gatewayuser, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you think I have enough trimmers for one person, well thats going to change this year I'm starting another crew.
    Left to right. Craftsman brushcutter(piece of junk), echo 200, husq 123L, husq 326LX, husq 326LRX brush and trim(new), Stihl FS110 edger.
    In the back Stihl 250c chain saw, Deere JS63C, husq 145BT back pack blower, lesco 80lb spreader with all the options, briggs power shot 2050psi washer and in the very back a Snow-eX Mini Pro.

trimmers.jpg

2. Gatewayuser

By the way I hate the echo I've had it 2 1/2 years and I only used it 30mins.

3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Yeah I pretty much hate everything but Stihl.

Another crew, cool deal. How many people?

4. Gatewayuser

Husqvarna or Stihl is what I like. I will have 1 person with me and the other crew will be of 2. Depending how it goes I might start a 3 crew. I have all the equipment and trucks I just need another mower, I might go with a lesco.

5. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

So what is wrong with the echo? If we put various trimmers in the trailer the echo is the first on the workers go after. Why don't you take all the guards off then you could edge and get rid of the edger.

6. Gatewayuser

Because it starts terriable and I am too use to the straight shafts.

Because I like having a top qulity edge and so do my customers, I always get compliments that the old landscaper did'nt egde as nice as you. Also I can charge another $5 which is another $150 per yard so I made $7,500 more because of it.

7. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

This will ruin your trimmers and you will be more likely to throw debris in your face.

8. Gatewayuser

Lawnworks
    Thats true thats another reason why too, I try to keep safety devices on so if something happens my insurance will take care of it.