Do you think they'll produce a 100cc BP blower??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BryPaulD, Nov 21, 2004.

1. BryPaulD

BryPaulD LawnSite Senior Member
    from MI

just wondered?? I have a redmax 7001 and love it. My wife likes it too and fully agrees that if we're going to make quick ching doing leaf cleans that another blower would definately prosper, so I get to get the 8000 next year, but I was just curious to see if there may be an even bigger one coming out?? I know that getting bigger is more weight but....... I should just get the 8000, cause the 7001 has plllleeenty O power already.

2. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

if the market wants it they'll make it.
    soon you'll see 125 cc morotbike engines with 6 speed tranny's on out backs with 500mph and 1000cfm

3. BryPaulD

from MI

I was wondering the comparison of these things. These redmax's with the 62 and 72 cc's, are these bigger than a 50 cc mini bike??

4. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Shindaiwa has 1 in the works but it will not run with the redmax.

5. Husky03

Husky03 LawnSite Senior Member

The Redmax EBZ8000 already has like 900+ CFM. Very close to 1000 I think.

6. Branching Out

Branching Out LawnSite Member

What about a ground blower? Would you be better off with one of them for clean ups? Or, are you looking for something more multifunctional?

Branching out.......

7. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Hopefully they Keep Getting Bigger & Badder....

The RM8000 has Saved So much Time this leaf season It is Insane...Strapping on the Stihl 420's or Older Echos is like using a Baby's Toy...Can't Believe we got by w/out the 8000 & Echo 750's.

8. BryPaulD

from MI

I don't like the ground blowers. I like the manuverability of a BP and able to point down, not just across. BP's are good for digging stuff out and shooting stuff out from under decks and what not.

9. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

my redmax 7001 outblows my 8hp billygoat ground blower

10. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Your 8hp BG Must Be Sick...No Way the 7001 Comes Close to Moving Large Wet Piles like an 8-10hp Push Blower...BackPacks are Much More Versatile than any Push Blower though...The Bigger the Better.