Do you think this could help at all?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bigw, Jan 24, 2008.

1. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

I just got a call from The company where i bought my trailer from and they said they heard about how nice my trailer came out and wanted to know if i could write a little story about my buying experience. They also asked if they could use my story and photos of my trailer for their website. I thought that was pretty cool and i was wondering do you think this could help me with some free advertising? The trailer company is near my home town and you all saw my trailer it has my company name and town on it all over the place,i even put some ozzy osbourne subliminal messages in my story..lol oh well just thought id share this with you! Hope it helps even alittle bit!!

ps. this trailer company is huge!!!

2. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

The heavens done opened up...! :angel:

3. bigw

wouldnt that be great.

4. bigw

wow 54 views and only one comment..guess you guys dont like me no more :cry:

5. Military Lawns

Military Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

BIGW,
    Anytime you can get some free advertising I would say go for it. Now, that being said, they are promoting there product, which is the intent. However, make sure that you have some say so in how your trailer is positioned. Unless they intend to pay you for using your trailer, make sure that you get something out of it as well.

DJ-

6. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

Does their website get any traffic?

I had a van done up 8 years ago and I guess they liked their work (so did I, it was almost a wrap around) they asked me if they could post it. I said sure, and never heard it again.

I mean it can't hurt.

7. bigw

well no matter how they position it you cant hide my logo or company name and im hoping the phone #

8. bigw

They are one of the biggest trailer companies in pennsylvania so i think they get alot of internet looks!

9. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Take the offer and run !!! FREE .....is a good word

10. Military Lawns

Military Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

That is true BIGW, just make sure that the most advantageous angle is available and that they do not blur anything out. Then again, why would they as you have such a fine looking trailer.

I think that you have a winner with this deal!

DJ-