Do you think this is a good deal?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Above Par Lawns, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

2008 Gravely Pro-1334G 34" walk behind. 13hp Kaw

I can't seem to find how much this model Gravely is going for nowadays. I have no need for the trailer so I would just sell it. I figure if I could get $700 or so back from the trailer it may be a nice deal.

image.jpg

2. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Here's another pic.

image.jpg

3. Dr. Cornwallis

Dr. Cornwallis LawnSite Senior Member

That seems like a pretty good deal to me, that mower is practically new with only 70 hrs on it.

4. KC816smith

KC816smith LawnSite Member

Yeah I just didn't know if it's a good reliable mower. I could sure use a walk behind. All I've owned is a wright stander.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Dr. Cornwallis

I'm not familiar at all with that model, I used to have (can't remember exactly) a Gravely Pro 34 or 36 walk behind with pro steer, however it looked like the model they currently make with the wheels mounted to the frame. It seems like a bought that mower in 2008 but it may have been 09. The mower was a good mower, however if I was doing it again I would go hydro and not belt. I hated the belts.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Not really a good deal for a belt drive..

7. Dr. Cornwallis

With that blower, trimmer and trailer factored in that's a pretty good deal. I'd see if I could talk him down a little more but if not I would pay 3 for it. That mower is practically new.