Do you think?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Lamonicaslawnservice, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Is having 25 accounts with me heading into my second season good or im not doing so good? Thanks for the advice with all my questions guys :) I appreciate it!

2. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

how do we know? what are your goals?

3. newbomb

newbomb LawnSite Senior Member

Your profile says you are the owner and executive administrator. 25 accounts is not a lot to executive administrate over. Are you doing the work too? Is this all you do? What is your plan? 25 accounts is pretty good if your still in college or work full time.

More details please. If you are a 1 or 2 man operation and can add 25 good accounts per year you are doing pretty well.

4. I mean as in just having 25 residential lawns. I dont do much advertising so I was just wondering if i was picking up lawns slow or at a good pace?

5. Yes im the owner and I do it alone. I still have a job so im doing it on the side. I bought all the equipment cash so all i have to pay for is the insurance and license

6. Military Lawns

Military Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

You need to have a business plan! This will tell you better than anything if you are on target or off target. A business plan is simple a playbook for your business.

DJ-