Do you watch the logging shows?

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by Brothers_Landscaping, Mar 22, 2010.

?

How do you feel about the logging shows on tv?

1. I love the shows, I watch them ever week

74.4%
  2. The shows are ok, but I don't go out of my why for them

25.6%
  3. I've never watched them

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Those shows are so boring

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I'd rather watch Hanna Montana for the rest of my life

4.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Brothers_Landscaping

Brothers_Landscaping LawnSite Member

I love the logging shows on tv, I think they are really interesting, Tel me if you like them or not, either way explain your answer.

2. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

I like American logger just because it takes place in Maine and I ride that area a lot in winter on a snowmobile. I have also partridge hunted along the " golden road" That whole area of " the north Maine woods" is awesome 4 million acres of private property that is open to the public.

3. Shasta Lake Landscaping

Shasta Lake Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I think discovery channel should go out with a large volume mowing crew, our days are pretty hectic.

4. Brothers_Landscaping

Brothers_Landscaping LawnSite Member

That is a great idea, send them an email and pitch it to them.

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I watch them shows if they're on when I'm watching tv but half the time I get home from working, maybe eat something for dinner, enter some paper work and then tend to fall asleep pretty quick after that.

6. B2Y

B2Y LawnSite Member

I do. They are pretty neat, and entertaining

7. albhb3

albhb3 LawnSite Senior Member

I watch Ax men I really not a huge fan of American Loggers. Talk about manual labor

8. shooterm

shooterm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I really liked the Swamp loggers and American Loggers is a close second. Swamp Loggers is bunch of high skilled tradesman and American Loggers is a very professional business. Axe Men is pretty much just a reality show with some dumb editing. The amount of made up drama and setup characters annoys me.

9. lazyike

lazyike LawnSite Senior Member

Don't give the Discovery Channel any ideas.........:dizzy:

My buddy who has a tree cutting service said that since those shows started he has seen more tree company's start up with people thinking they are on tv.

Its the last thing this industry needs.:hammerhead:

10. TGM

TGM LawnSite Senior Member

bobby goodson is a good guy with skilled guys yes... great show

i laugh at the father-son S&S Aqua Loggers... biggest bunch of morons that are in the logging business. and who puts "everyone wants my wood" as a business slogan (on their t shirts)??:hammerhead::laugh: i think i know why they were in florida as i'm reading some stuff... that they got their business shut down