1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dodge 3500 Dump, Dixie Chopper, and More

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by GreeneScape Inc., Sep 15, 2008.

1. GreeneScape Inc.

GreeneScape Inc. LawnSite Member

1998 Dodge 3500 Dump truck, 40,8XX miles,8 ft Rugby bed, AT, gas engine, 2wd, mechanically runs well, new brakes and rotors. Has rust around cab corners and parts of bed. $6,950.00

2003 Dixie Chopper XT 3000, 30hp Generac, 60" deck, has updated suspension forks, Gee/Ride seat, fans on spindles, new deck drive belt, left hydro is getting a little weak when going up hills, hour meter is broken but should have around 8 to 900 hours. $3,500

Turfco Edge Rite II bed edge, honda engine, nearly new, $600.00

Bobcat Walk behind mower, 48" deck, hydro, brand new Honda engine, $1875.00
    Bobcat Walk behind mower, 48" deck, hydro, Kawasaki engine $1,500.00

Everything is located in Linton, Indiana, which is an hour south of Terre Haute, 45 Minutes West of Bloomington, 2 hours north of Evansville
    I will try to post photos tomorrow, for more info contact me at 812-798-2529 after 5 p.m. Thanks

2. zero_turn_mowers

zero_turn_mowers LawnSite Senior Member

Pictures Please?

3. GreeneScape Inc.

I apologize but I couldn't get my photos to upload to lawnsite, however I believe this link will let you be able to see the equipment. If it does not work then please call me and I will be more than happy to email you photos of the equipment.
    Cheers
    Doug
    812-798-2529
    http://greenescapeinc.myphotoalbum.com/albums.php

4. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Whats your bottom dollar on the dodge? How bad is the rust you speak of? thanks

5. GreeneScape Inc.

The pictures don't show the rust very well so I will take better pictures tomorrow. I am negotiable on the price.